Duration: 2 days/1 night
Itinerary: Hanoi – Tuan Chau – Halong – Bai Tu Long – Vung Vieng – Sung Sot – Hanoi
Coming to Halong Bay, you will have a chance to cruise around the pretty bay to discover and admire the wondrous landscape and visit some beautiful caves.
- 3 luxury cruises with 22 cabins each, daily departure from Tuan Chau Marina
- Kayaking or taking rowing boat in Vung Vieng village.
- Visit Sung Sot cave – one of the most spectacular and largest grottoes of Halong Bay
- Practice morning Tai Chi exercise and enjoy the beautiful sunrise over the bay
Discovering a Natural Wonder such as Halong Bay at its best requires the highest standards in terms of services. A new cruising company launches its services to offer a pioneering new generation of vessels with both uncompromising quality and safety standards: Pelican Luxury Cruise.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D)
08.00 Shuttle bus pick up at your hotel in Hanoi, start the scenic 3.5 hours drive to Halong bay. Enjoy the landscape of Red River Delta countryside and have short break on the way.
12.30 Check in at Tuan Chau Mirana, Tuan Chau island. Embark on Pelican cruise for a welcome drink followed by a cruise briefing
13.15 Lunch is served while cruising toward Da Chong islet, passing area of Vung Dai, Ba Cua, Cay Tao, Con Vit islet, going along Gia Luan. Pass over Soi Sim beach.
15.30 Back to visit Sung Sot (Surprise) cave, then do swimming by Ti Top or Soi Sim beach.
18.00 Cruise to Ho Dong Tien or Trong cave for anchorage.
19.00 Dinner is served in restaurant.
21.00 Squid fishing program with the staff or relax chatting with your friends and family. Overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi (B, L)
06.15 Start your day with Tai Chi on sundeck.
07.00 Have breakfast while cruising toward Luon cave, passing by Dau Nguoi islet, Tortoise islet.
07.45 Transfer to a local rowing boat to visit Luon cave.
08.30 Back to the boat, relax before checking out around
09.30 By passing by Hoa Cuong area, Finger islet, Ga Choi Islet, Lu Huong islet, Ba Hang area, Dog islet.
10.45 Lunch is served in restaurant.
11.45 Disembark at the harbor. Take the shuttle bus to return to Hanoi.
16.00 Arrive back at your hotel. End trip.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather & operations conditions
- There isn’t a doctor or pharmacy on board.
What to bring:
- Passport with valid visa
- Sun block, swimming suit, sport shoes
- Cash for personal expenses.
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sight seeing fees
- Deluxe/Suite Cabins with Air-condition ensuite cabin
- All meals on board
- In-house English-speaking tour guide
- Kayaking & cooking class
- Local rowing boat trip
- Activities on board: watching TV, board games
- Boat insurance.
What’s Not Included
- Beverages, tax & service charge
- Tips, personal expenses
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Beauty spa service & massage
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Old Quarter.