- Private full-day tour of Angkor Wat and the royal temples
- Explore the Bayon, the centerpiece of the ancient Angkor Thom City View Baphuon temple, the Royal Enclosure and Phimeanakas with your informative guide
- Discover the temple of Angkor Wat, the most famous and best-preserved structure within the Angkor complex
- Enjoy a Khmer-style lunch in front of the majestic site
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Sunrise over Angkor Wat
Start tour early leave from your accommodation (Hotel or Guest House) at 4:50am to watch sunrise at Angkor Wat after view of sunrise come back to hotel for breakfast.
At first we will start visit Bayon temple it’s the highlight temple in the center of Angkor Thom city with 49 towers which every tower has 4 faces so that’s mean all towers have 196 faces of Budhhistsatva Avalokestesvara and we walk to the next temple nearby called Baphoun which is Hindu temple built before Angkor Wat in 11st Century but the big Reclining Buddha behind built in 16th Century & continue to Royal Enclosure nearby with visit Elephant & Liper King Terrace as still in complex of Angkor Thom then we continue to outside Angkor Thom complex to visit Ta Prohm temple on small circuit road the one with a lot of gigantic root of trees over the temple and It’s the place where Hollywood film company made a Movie “Tom Raider”.
After busy couple hours in the morning around 12:30pm we’ll have lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch already around 1:00pm or 1:30pm in the afternoon we’ll visit the world famous Angkor Wat temple. It really is amazing! Tour will be finished when we return to your hotel by or before or around 4:00pm.
- Private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Beverages Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup at cruise port in Siem Reap is NOT included and is an additional cost
For more package tours, visit our website.