Khaosan Baan Thai is a small two storey Thai house built with teak wood at the age of 60 years. The house was renovated to a new and charming and safety stay, located in the district of the Old Town.
Within 10 minutes walk to Khaosan Road and walking distance from many tourist attractions, you can easily enjoy your sightseeing to Grand Palace, The temple of Emerald Buddha, Wat Pho, Wat Arun, The National Museum and many more.
The near by Phra Arthit Pier and Rama8 Bridge Pier make Khaosan Baan Thai an extra point to travel Bangkok by boat along Chao Phraya River. We are close enough to walk to the tourist places and far enough away to feel peaceful. Breezy air from the river will make you fresh and to be lively all day long.
According to the old house structure, no rooms are ensuite. We have only shared 4 clean bathrooms with hot & cold shower.
We have 10 different private rooms, i.e.,
5 rooms with fan:
– Single: tiny cosy white room with single bed
– 2 person: tiny cosy private room with Bunk Bed (upper and lower beds)
– Superior Twin: 2 lovely blue private rooms with twin/double
– Superior Double: shiny green twin bed room with patio. Add 1 extra bed is 280 Baht.
5 rooms with Air-condition:
– Deluxe Twin: 3 unique charming cosy rooms with A/C. 3 rooms can add 1 extra bed per each of 380 Baht.
– Deluxe Double: white charming and cosy room with A/C
– Deluxe Double: lively pink twin bed room with view and A/C. Add 1 extra bed is 380 Baht.
Newly Opened with the new wing! (Renovated building) with 2 single fan rooms, 6 double fan rooms and 1 double a/c room.
* Facilities: FREE!
– Internet computer and Wi-Fi
– TV at lobby
– Hot and cold shower (only shared clean bathrooms)
– Tasty American breakfast
– Drinking water (free for 1st night)
– Mini library
– Airport transfer
– Tour desk
– Luggage storage
From Khaosan Road to Khaosan Baan Thai:Ten minutes walk, walk down the road to Banglunpoo Junction to Samsen Soi3. Seven-eleven is on at the corner. Walk 200 m. through Samsen Soi3 will reach Khaosan Baan Thai.